Games Played Tuesdays and Thursdays:
Day Play at Red Morton Park Redwood City
9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Day Play is structured as drop-in games. The number of players that sign up on a given day will determine how many teams are formed. Teams are formed with the intent of balanced competition.
Red Morton Park is located east of the Veterans Memorial Senior Center at 1455 Madison Avenue in Redwood City. The parking lot is located behind the Senior Center. Teams are formed at Griffin Field which is located near the southwest corner of the park.
Hoover Park is located east of Woodside Road at Spring Street.
Maps to the fields can be found under the Club Info tab of this website.
These fields are all-weather so wear your turf shoes and any unexpected rain will not likely interfere with play. We will have pickup games on Tuesdays and Thursdays and batting practice on Wednesdays.
Day Play Game Preparations
- 08:45 AM Field Preparation begins.
- 09:00 AM Player sign-up and batting practice begins.
- 09:45 AM Player sign-up closes and team assignments begin.
- 10:00 AM Game begins, pending finish of batting practice and the completion of field preparations.
Only players arriving and signing in prior to 9:45 AM will be permitted to play with the following exceptions:
- There is a specific need for additional players to balance out the teams.
- Late arriving players have notified an ‘on-time’ player that they will arrive after the deadline and are signed in by that player.