Club Sponsored Events and Activities
The Club Board of Directors has taken steps to further enhance and broaden the variety of softball related events and activities that each club member may now participate in, over-and-beyond normal Day Play/Evening League softball games.
Types of Events and Activities Available
It is hoped that all Club members will take full advantage of these group participation opportunities. The following is a list of currently available Club sponsored events and activities:
- Day Play Softball Games
- Evening Softball League
- Saturday Fall/Winter Softball League
- Redwood City Annual NCSSA Tournament
- Hitting and Fielding Clinics
- Batting Practice
- Señors Softball Olympic Events
- NCSSA Softball Tournaments
- 4th of July One-Pitch Tournament and Family Picnic
- San Jose Giants Group Outing and Bar-B-Q
- Annual December Holiday Party
Any additional sponsored event or activity, specifically identified as such by the Club Board of Directors.
Event and Activity Commissioner(s) and Director(s)
With the availability of these events and activities, the Board of Directors will designate a Commissioner or Activity Director, who will be responsible for overseeing the conduct and control of these participation opportunities.